What's new

Gold Prospector from Greece here!

antony

Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2015
Messages
22
Reaction score
51
Golden Thread
0
Location
Thessaloniki
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello guys! Nice to meet you all, my name is Antony and I'm from Thessaloniki, Greece.

I started prospecting 2 years ago, just by using the usual Garrett Pans/Classifiers.

This summer I took things to the next level because I finally found some Gold on a near river. :3barsgold:

I now use a Bazooka Prospector 36'' and I'm really excited! It's really the best Sluice I ever had! I've read this Forum and I saw that many had some nice stories about it, so I ordered it. I also own a Calsluice 2B (nice sluice) and a folding Royal sluice.

I'm finding mostly fine gold and now that I try to dig deeper I'm finding nicer colours.

I might post what I found so far on a different Thread.
 
Welcome from NE Ohio in the USA.

Engine
 
metal_detector.gif
Welcome Aboard Antony!
 
Welcome form Massachusetts, USA! I hope you find a ton of GOLD!
 
Welcome to TNET!
 
Kalimera!

I love thessalonoki and macedonia... would like to hunt more near Veria (you probably know why...)

Welcome on board!

FM
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom