What's new

Old he site behind doctors office made wait time less.... Also need I'd help

Growerjason

Full Member
Joined
Jan 10, 2016
Messages
102
Reaction score
101
Golden Thread
0
Location
Louisville Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus, At Pro, Eurotek Pro 11 DD, and in need of something different.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Late 19th cent home, hit it with a new program with the Deus and its a hot spot. Can't wait to get back. The buckle item is extremely heavy. Any input welcome.
IMG_20160915_170925952.webp
IMG_20160915_170954206.webp
IMG_20160915_170936391.webp
IMG_20160915_171049368.webp
IMG_20160915_171309098.webp
IMG_20160915_171249818.webp
IMG_20160915_171328426.webp
IMG_20160915_171341294.webp
IMG_20160915_172020753.webp
IMG_20160915_172303716.webp
IMG_20160915_172330307.webp
IMG_20160915_172406852.webp
These last two buttons need cleaning up yet.
There was also a farm where this area is now that was settled in the early 1800's. I am most curious about the buckle and the 'B' tag and the button with what appears the might have stars on it. I know further cleaning is nessesary.
 
Upvote 30
Looks like a nice batch of relics.
 
Very well done. That button with the post on the back... almost...looks like a rattlesnake button, right? Stars in the middle, snake around the outside. I think that I count 13 stars. Clean that thing up and let's see what is on it.

Congrats on a really nice set of finds!
 
Very well done. That button with the post on the back... almost...looks like a rattlesnake button, right? Stars in the middle, snake around the outside. I think that I count 13 stars. Clean that thing up and let's see what is on it.

Congrats on a really nice set of finds!

Its not what you think, its a modern popper.
 
Nice finds !! Congrats and HH
 
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Carolina Tom Very well done. That button with the post on the back... almost...looks like a rattlesnake button, right? Stars in the middle, snake around the outside. I think that I count 13 stars. Clean that thing up and let's see what is on it.

Congrats on a really nice set of finds!



Its not what you think, its a modern popper.

The 'stars' button is from a US Army issue fatigue jacket - Korean war era.

DCMatt
 
The "B" item struck me as a watch fob. The "stars" button made be think of an overalls button due to the large post on the back where a suspender clip would attach. The first photo looks like a large letter "O", or perhaps a zero. All just first impressions, all all are nice finds. Congrats.
 
The 'stars' button is from a US Army issue fatigue jacket - Korean war era.

DCMatt

Yeap, just the type of thing I meant. Not sure what you guys call poppers?
 
I need to do some.further cleaning on the items so you guys can investigate more.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom