Coinstar magnet
Silver Member
- Joined
- Apr 5, 2020
- Messages
- 4,466
- Reaction score
- 10,369
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Beverly Massachusetts
- Detector(s) used
- Tesoro compadre
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Upvote
36


Are you up to date on the requirements for metal detecting in England ? I have a deposit for a 10 day detecting trip in September but am very concerned about being able to make it due to the UK entry requirements. Any constructive comments on this would be most welcome.
Thanks,
Willie
Hi Willie,
I recall anything found 300 years old needs to be reported to the proper authorities...but I am out of my depth on this subject. I am sure Crusader or Red-coat could fill you in on what the regulations are...if it's ok to suggest them...
I'm thinking of going in September but am waiting to see if things open up...