Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2010
Eastland Texas
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i - Ace 250 (backup) - Garrett Pro Pointer - Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
its HUGE!!! I'm RICH!!!

ok no I'm not but for a few seconds it felt like I was... one day.... The one ring is out there waiting for me! oh wait that is another story... Happy Hunting!

Chukers

ring.JPG

Upvote 1
That's a nice ring, congrats!!!

so, where did u find it? and what is it?

so, where did u find it? and what is it?

it was at a middle/high school... the ring has copper showing through the silver coating and the stone has some minor scratching and very tiny chips along the cut edges and there is no markings... so... it sure felt real the first few seconds after I pulled it out of the ground!

Chukers

it is a very big ring... dunno if it a man's or woman's...

ring2.JPG

chuckers I hope ya carry a big wad of tp for these occasions, finding a killer diamond like that, it could bring about an uncontrolled lower gastric episode. And feel free to bring a yummy buzz kill samwich and a thermos full of hot You Just Found a Big Crap Ring soup. It helps.

chuckers I hope ya carry a big wad of tp for these occasions, finding a killer diamond like that, it could bring about an uncontrolled lower gastric episode. And feel free to bring a yummy buzz kill samwich and a thermos full of hot You Just Found a Big Crap Ring soup. It helps.

Oh I got it covered... I am so used to NOT finding real rings so I am already disappointed before I find them!

Chukers

That would have made my heart skip ! Great ring
Glen

Congratulation!

well the good thing about it lasts for about 30 seconds then back to reality , Nice find and good hunting!!!!

Oh I got it covered... I am so used to NOT finding real rings so I am already disappointed before I find them!

Chukers

hahahaha, that sounds familiar!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back