SaskTreasurehunter
Jr. Member
- Joined
- Apr 24, 2012
- Messages
- 22
- Reaction score
- 2
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Saskatchewan
- Detector(s) used
- ACE 250 w/4.5 Sniper Coil
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
I went to an estate sale and got this in a box of old bottles. Wondering if I have anything of any worth. I have 3 tokens that say on one side " LIBERTY BELL" and the other side" GOOD FOR 5c IN TRADE". I also have 1 that is aluminum and the hole in the center is a clowns mouth and says " FUN TOKEN" and on the other side says " GOOD FOR A LAUGH TODAY". I also have about 20 or 30 more but thought these were the most interesting. Some of which are just plain good for 5 cents in trade tokens. Any help is appreciated.P.S.- at bottom is a quarter for size.
1- Brass token that says"24864" and has 2 little ribbons at the bottom and nothing on the other side.






