008.JPG
    101.9 KB · Views: 887
  • 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    110.7 KB · Views: 908

red warrior

Tenderfoot
Sep 23, 2009
rangler that arrow-like stone was found on the top of the rock monument we've been digging. it is 1 foot long and 6 inches in width. post #252 4th pix is the next marker we found located at the opposite side of post #253 3rd pix (embossed heart). you can check post #254 5th pix, that is the location of the heart (the one supported by a pole). i don't know what this rocks mean. in the middle of those 2 markers is like a lightning rod. it is still there. the opening of the "cave" we're digging is hard rock with inverted triangle or heart shape. as we dig deeper, we find triangle rocks along the way. some are pyramid shaped which are inverted. i have attached how our "tunnel" looks like (illustration 1). we have found also carved lines (illustration 2) in the left wall. that is the trail we followed.

Attachments

• site diagram.jpg
    site diagram.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 1,121

cw0909

Silver Member
Dec 24, 2006
Primary Interest:
Other
hi surlydog, i auto adjusted your pics in hopes they could be seen better
what else is in the area of the tree, ie: creek, mounds, older felled trees
and which way are the marks faceing ie: N,S,W,E
how deep are the carved marks

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    132.4 KB · Views: 988
  • 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    128.1 KB · Views: 893
  • 010.JPG
    010.JPG
    141.6 KB · Views: 852
  • 008.JPG
    008.JPG
    126.2 KB · Views: 867
  • 007.JPG
    007.JPG
    132.8 KB · Views: 849
  • 006.JPG
    006.JPG
    125.5 KB · Views: 867
  • 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    133.8 KB · Views: 897
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    135.3 KB · Views: 867

surlydog

Dec 19, 2004
rock hill s.c.
Thank you for your responce, the carvings circle the tree all sides and they are about 3/8" avg. depth. I will when it dries out here take some better photo's. As I wrote earlier, this land was at one time farmed and most of it cleared. I do have a oak tree in my drive that is very old (see photo) and at the rear of the property a huge sycamore 1/2 again dia. as the oak. the land here is laden with quartz, and I have went over it in a few places with my Whites GMT, but nothing popped up. There was a lot of gold taken out of this area before CA. rush and in fact Charlotte just minutes from here had mint. Being from an Arizona transplant, I have seem a lot of markings in my 60 plus years, these on this tree really puzzle me. The series of letters strung in a row up or down the tree, make no sense what so ever. I have tried translations of all kinds, they do mean something I'm sure . The birds and "strikes/cross's" remind me of things I have seen back home in AZ. Again, will post some better photo's when it dries here. Thanks again..No mounds, there is a pile of quartz about 200 yards away, that I belive are field stones from the cotton farming days.

OP
OP
rangler

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
Detector(s) used
for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to: [email protected]

;[email protected] locations needed! oro bro!
Primary Interest:
Other
surly dog,
welcome to tnet and thanks for posting your pics,
couple things...for sure your signs are not Jesuit,
more than likely its KGC, trees being their favorite
medium to carve there signs.
so...i think
a. this tree was a treasure sign tree
b. over the years this attracted the graffiti
c. the true marks are cut deep and wide
d. ignore the 'chicken scratchin' done with a pen knife
e. you have a giant A in pic #2
f. that A has a long point, pointing to an x
g. there are more numbers near the x (real scratchin')
h. I would take the compass heading of the A
j. try to plug in the numbers you see near the x
h. good luck , keep the site secret, tell NO one!
i. I dont know KGC sign other than what they copied from the Jesuits
and they buried artifacts around the designated trees mostly iron.
j. in pic # you have an owl and two dogs. white/black.
they make up the two side of the owls face..kinda superimposed.
not too far removed from the two sunlight puppies i posted last month
hope this helps, seek more expertise with some one who is savvy on KGC
and lets us all know how it goes
!mucho mas oro pora ti!
rangler

surlydog

Dec 19, 2004
rock hill s.c.
Thank you for the information, I will follow your advice. When we get a dry day I will try to chalk dust the tree and send you a better set. There are a number of other carvings I did not get photo's of..What do you make of the arrow running into the S in the first photo??.I never noticed it until yesterday.

Azantar

Jan 1, 2010
Hey everyone I recently just started researching symbols since I moved back to Arkansas. After reading a couple of books I remember some pics I took while hiking. I'm a newbie so they may be nothing but I plan on paying more attention while I'm out in the woods.

Attachments

• Hiking Trail in Ar.jpg
    Hiking Trail in Ar.jpg
    424.1 KB · Views: 843
  • Hiking trail in PA.jpg
    Hiking trail in PA.jpg
    654.2 KB · Views: 873

Negro

Jan 15, 2010
Hello everyone,
Hi to you Rangler !
Im just dropping-by with this very interesting site... I am doing little reseach of ancient signs more specifically Spanish or Jesuits...I am just wondering why there are markers engrave on rocks...I know in my place there are stories on yamashitas treasure...I am more curious with these marks. I have a lot of rock marks pictures....Can I have a favor? If you see this what comes to your mind? what do you think....This is my first post and trying to ask another help soon in my next login. thanks Rangler.

Attachments

• IMG0378A.jpg
    IMG0378A.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 1,066

goldguru

Aug 24, 2005
Welcome to T-Net Negro

the King decreed marks should be readable for 500yrs,therefore most are done on rock as required.

your pic appears to be a Nice example of a grinding Stone, corn comes to mind 1st ,But could have been used to grind most anything else.

Negro

Jan 15, 2010
goldguru:
thanks...Im amazed by that formation it seems nothing at all...I wonder why some guys tried to form figures on hard stones such as this attached pics 1 & 2... lol...looks like a worm to me that pic. 2. Pic 1 is about 100 meters adjacent to pic 2. I'll try to explore that area again...first time I saw this pic.2 which I cant relate this to jesuits or spanish symbols even yam signs...what do you think ha..thanks...just curious...hmmm..

Attachments

• 1.jpg.jpg
    1.jpg.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 769
  • 2.jpg.jpg
    2.jpg.jpg
    224.4 KB · Views: 998

desertmoons

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2008
Hey rockhopper..interesting pic. I see how it looks like a serpent and it may very well be one that in fact is sort of coiled if you take into account those rocks behind it.

However it also looks like a nice fat 7, (the upraised neck and head) with a resting guy laying down to the right of it.

Maybe it is both. Thanks for posting!

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado
Hi and welcome Rockhopper,
Some of us don't get to use a computer on the weekends
and have to wait till we get home.

Do you have any pictures of this from different angles?

cw0909

Silver Member
Dec 24, 2006
Primary Interest:
Other
rock hopper, i see a bird, snake, and rocks that were split
orange to orange, looks like they go together, blue to blue
looks like they go together, maybe put them back together
and see what it tells you

Attachments

• serpant.jpg
    serpant.jpg
    160.3 KB · Views: 954
  • serpant[1].jpg
    serpant[1].jpg
    159.8 KB · Views: 734

Rock Hopper

Tenderfoot
Nov 20, 2009
Sterling, OKlahoma
I will be going out to the site within the next week. It is a pretty long and hard hike, but it is worth it. I do not have any other pictures of it at this time. I will get more while I am up there. I will also place the split rocks back together and take pictures of it. Old Dog I have pictures of some other areas that I would like for you to see. I will email them when I get a chance. I am so glad that the people on this site are opening up and willing to help. I used to frequent this site several years ago and no one would help. They mostly argued and it was very frustrating. I gave up on online treasure web sites because of it. I am glad that I have come back. Thank you for being here!

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado
Email this picture along with the rest and I will point out a couple things.
Till then please leave the splits as they are.
They are congruent and pertinent to your trail as they are stacked
If moved you may loose continuity of the trail as they left it.
Things like that will make a hidden treasure a lost one.

Thom

10claw

Aug 16, 2009
rockhopper, i probably was'nt on here when you were but i'm always glad to see some friendly folks. i get upset with the naysayers too but i'm bull headed and refuse to quit. keep hoppin' those rocks and see what turns up.=== tenclaw===

minetres

Mar 13, 2008
Rock Hopper,

Some people will say this is a trail marker, from what I see this is the end of a trail the burial is right there and is a small cave maybe man made. Check out this site very well If the treasure has been removed you will see the spot, remember it dose not need to be big to be valuable. You may only need to move a few rocks.

Minetres

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread