What's new

01/19 Beach Gold, Silver, Ice, Rubies

DewGuru

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2010
Messages
1,264
Reaction score
705
Golden Thread
0
Location
Gulf Coast Florida
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Beautiful day to be out for low tide ... A Pal and I hit a new beach in our area. Pretty trashy but yielded some nice finds... 10k 7g Lion ring with ruby eyes and a diamond mouth, a Mexican silver ring, and a handful of clad. What more could a fella ask for?

As I was digging some coins, I got a signal on the detector -- got the scoop ready and just as I was about to dig, I saw a glint of yellow at the rim of the sand -- reached down, picked it up expecting a gold foil cap, and to my surprise, bingo -- Blingo!

Happy Hunting!
 

Attachments

  • 0119 002.webp
    0119 002.webp
    47.9 KB · Views: 672
  • 0119 009.webp
    0119 009.webp
    110 KB · Views: 672
  • 0119 007.webp
    0119 007.webp
    38 KB · Views: 678
  • 0119 011.webp
    0119 011.webp
    37.6 KB · Views: 677
Upvote 0
DewGuru, that is a most beautiful gold / diamond / ruby ring find! :headbang: :hello2:

Congrats...and continued good luck on your next hunting adventure!
 
My Friend has a ring exactly like this the lion. Great Finds!

CB
 
Man I wish I can get back in the water. Maybe I can put my ice skates on and skate to a spot that's not frozen :laughing7:

Congrats on some great finds.
 
that is crazy. that second ring is the bomb
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom