What's new

02/21 Beach Gold

DewGuru

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2010
Messages
1,264
Reaction score
705
Golden Thread
0
Location
Gulf Coast Florida
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hit the low tide at the beach this AM with the wife ... She picked up the bulk of the clad in the dry sand ... Still a bit slow to produce any real finds there for her ... I nabbed the 10k toe ring in the wet sand ... Signals few and far between, but was glad to see the yella fella, #31 on the year.

Happy hunting!
 

Attachments

  • 0221 001.webp
    0221 001.webp
    44.3 KB · Views: 444
  • 0221 010.webp
    0221 010.webp
    7 KB · Views: 434
Upvote 0
Don't ya just love it when the gals wear gold toe rings. At least I hope it was from a gal. Nice rather rare find too. :thumbsup:
 
nice find! you are doing well there...
 
Sandman said:
Don't ya just love it when the gals wear gold toe rings. At least I hope it was from a gal. Nice rather rare find too. :thumbsup:
:o :laughing7: :laughing7:............you never know!
gongrats on the gold :icon_thumright:
 
I have seen plenty of silver toe rings Dew, but I
think that is the first gold one I've seen. WTG!
Gold Nuggets :hello:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom