What's new

02/23 Beach Gold, Silver, Ice

DewGuru

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2010
Messages
1,264
Reaction score
705
Golden Thread
0
Location
Gulf Coast Florida
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Myself and the wife hit the beach late morning for a couple of hours at low tide ... I was working the water hard as she came down the beach waving at me ... I knew she found something ... Get out of the water as she shows me her childs silver ring ... Gave her a high five and a hearty congrats ... I turn, walk 2 steps, blamo, I pop this 14k whopper of a diamond ring out its 1 foot deep coral/shell grave. 5 grams worth. A beautiful day to be on the water!

Happy hunting!
 

Attachments

  • 0223 007.webp
    0223 007.webp
    19.2 KB · Views: 393
  • 0223 009.webp
    0223 009.webp
    13.6 KB · Views: 389
  • 0223 010.webp
    0223 010.webp
    56.9 KB · Views: 384
Upvote 0
:headbang: What time should I be there tomorrow?
 
You new name shall be Dude and stead of Dew, Great ring :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
 
Very nice! Good you have a sweetheart detector finding some too. My girl loves to detect, but hasnt found any gold yet. Her day will come!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom