What's new

07/01 Beach Silver

DewGuru

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2010
Messages
1,264
Reaction score
705
Golden Thread
0
Location
Gulf Coast Florida
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hit beach this evening for a couple of hours. Plenty of hunters wandering the path. Finds were a bit scarce. Typical pocket spills, junk earrings, a pot metal necklance, and TH's favorite, BPins. :D

Got this silver bracelet for the efforts.

Happy Hunting!
 

Attachments

  • 0701 002.webp
    0701 002.webp
    25.1 KB · Views: 431
Upvote 0
That's a good find and a nice bracelet :icon_thumright:
 
Nice bracelet! I think I saw you wandering along with your sand shark and fresh haircut :) Almost asked if it was you then I turned around and you were gone :) If it was you :)

All I got was a Mig Fighter jet(die cast) and $1.27 along with the usual junk. Targets were scarce....

Aaron
 
Nice bracelet! I went to a local beach Thursday and there were no targets fo the first half hour.
 
stpauli914 said:
Nice bracelet! I think I saw you wandering along with your sand shark and fresh haircut :) Almost asked if it was you then I turned around and you were gone :) If it was you :)

All I got was a Mig Fighter jet(die cast) and $1.27 along with the usual junk. Targets were scarce....

Aaron

HaHa!! Yep, I got scalped yesterday, LOL!! Did I pass you, going to the N, you were on the inside in the shallows?
 
I was workin the edge with my Excal II. I figured it was you. Next time I'll say hi :)

Aaron
 
Dew, did you get lucky and find you scoop that you lost the other day? Nice find on the bracelet.
 
Way to go . Hopefully there will be more targets because of the 4th the next few days.
 
More sparkler wire if anything
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom