What's new

07/04 Beach Trash

DewGuru

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2010
Messages
1,264
Reaction score
705
Golden Thread
0
Location
Gulf Coast Florida
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hit the beach yesterday with hunting pal Tony --- Team Minelab put the Whoop Azz on Team Tesoro on this pass ... Apparently it was not to be, lol. While all was not lost, I did manage to find some pretty decent trash. A junk necklace, A piercing pagoda stainless bracelet, 2 silver stud earrings, and enough coinage to cover the gas. WTG T - Redemption will be mine. :laughing7:

Happy Hunting!
 

Attachments

  • 0704 002.webp
    0704 002.webp
    33.4 KB · Views: 494
Upvote 0
DewGuru said:
Hit the beach yesterday with hunting pal Tony --- Team Minelab put the Whoop Azz on Team Tesoro on this pass ... Apparently it was not to be, lol. While all was not lost, I did manage to find some pretty decent trash. A junk necklace, A piercing pagoda stainless bracelet, 2 silver stud earrings, and enough coinage to cover the gas. WTG T - Redemption will be mine. :laughing7:

Happy Hunting!

What I wouldn't give to have a "DewGuru Trash Day!" :notworthy:
 
Dew,

Those are some nice finds even if not gold. I always think any piece of jewelry I find could have just as easily been gold. You have to keep telling yourself that sometimes to keep you going, ya know :)

Aaron
 
Someone lost a "Loss" braclet. Prophetic!!!!

Dew, I'm a Minelab guy and I'm only 120 rings behind you YTD. I'm comin' for ya!!!!! ;D
 
Your trash was a lot better than mine.
 
Nice trash......I dont think Ive ever said that before. :icon_scratch:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom