What's new

08/06 Beach Nut

DewGuru

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2010
Messages
1,264
Reaction score
705
Golden Thread
0
Location
Gulf Coast Florida
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hit the beach for a few hours yesterday ... Nothing really worth writing home about, but did find ring # 147 on the year, which is an interesting one ... Seems it is a "bottle opener" ring, a first for me. Too bad I did not have an icy cold one in my pocket at the time to try it out.

Happy Hunting!
 

Attachments

  • 0806 001.webp
    0806 001.webp
    89.7 KB · Views: 493
  • 0806 003.webp
    0806 003.webp
    13 KB · Views: 471
Upvote 0
Darn it!! I thought I was going to be able to catch up to your ring count while you were taking a sabatical 8) Oh well. I LOVE the bottle opener ring!!!! :headbang:

Aaron
 
Glad to see you back . Neat ring .Inever saw one of those before. . How about the diamond stud , Have you had a chance to see if it 's real? :dontknow:
 
Thats not a ring ,it's a bottle opener.I got 2 of them.
 
Yes, good to see your back!...Like that title.....Beachnut
 
that is too a ring.......................one with a purpose
 
I would call that a ring as well. A very neat ring. Ron, what would someone do, carry that in their pocket to open bottles? Count it as a ring Dew, cause it sure is in my book.

Aaron
 
Glad to see you back Dew, I was down their earlier and left that beach, if it's the beach you were at, their was a lot of metal detectors in that area, so my friend and left. HH
 
That's a weirdie for sure, but, cool.
 
Nice finds Ray. The beach was packed with hunters saturday.
 
Glad your back.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom