What's new

08/30 Beach Bling

DewGuru

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2010
Messages
1,264
Reaction score
705
Golden Thread
0
Location
Gulf Coast Florida
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wife and I hit the beach this evening for a few hours ... She smoked me in the clad count and got the junker bracelet. I managed a few earrings and the 30 gram silver necklace.

Happy Hunting!
 

Attachments

  • 0830 001.webp
    0830 001.webp
    39.8 KB · Views: 595
  • 0830 002.webp
    0830 002.webp
    44.2 KB · Views: 589
Upvote 0
:icon_thumleft: wtg looks like ya'll had a good night of hunting
 
nice chain !!!! :icon_pirat:
 
Do any of your earrings have diamonds? What do you do with them if they are real?
 
That was a terrific hunt, DG! :hello2:

I love that silver necklace. :headbang:

Lorraine
 
general said:
Do any of your earrings have diamonds? What do you do with them if they are real?

None of this batch had any valid stones. Diamonds are pretty much worthless if their under a half carat. I've got a pile of them collecting dust. The better ones, I sell via my jeweler.
 
Nice heavy silver....it adds up. :icon_thumleft: :icon_pirat: :icon_thumright:
 
You guys are a SMOKIN pair! Whata team! :notworthy:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom