What's new

09/10 Beach Beat Down

DewGuru

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2010
Messages
1,264
Reaction score
705
Golden Thread
0
Location
Gulf Coast Florida
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hit a beach for a few hours this evening ... Highlight of the hunt is the Cross, stamped 1/20th 12k GFCT. Not much gold there, but hey, gold is gold.

This hunt had to be cut a bit short due to the short comings of a tourist.

As I was hunting, I noticed a stone fly past me. Then another, so I pivot, just in time to see an :nono: toss another stone, which hit me in the side of the head, then notice him quickly turn away, as if he did not do it. I go his direction, right to his face, and instruct him that this hit was free -- the next one, would earn him a trip to the hospital to have my size 12 removed from his rear end

Needless to say ... The punk took a swing, missing ... I ducked, drop my detector, and commenced to giving him a southern style lesson in proper beach etiquette with a right, then a left. He dropped to the ground, and then tried to low blow me, which ended up with the RTG scoop to his forehead.

I'd venture to say the lesson he learned today won't soon be forgotten.

I tossed him my rag and told em to apply pressure to the gaping wound in his head and left.

Happy Hunting.
 

Attachments

  • 0910 001.webp
    0910 001.webp
    39.9 KB · Views: 637
  • 0910 005.webp
    0910 005.webp
    20.7 KB · Views: 635
Upvote 0
Hate to hear you had trouble....but love the ending. :headbang: :headbang: :icon_pirat: :headbang: :headbang:
 
Wholey Krap DG!!!! :icon_pirat: Glad you are OK! I'm sitting here shaking just thinking about your experience! What a freaking moron. He absolutely earned his stiches. :notworthy:
 
Good thing You didn't Have My AP Digger!!!! :laughing9: :laughing9: Sweet ending!!!! Be safe, Find lots of Gold, And Kick butt When Needed!!! Chug
 
Hay Ray, how come you have all the Fun? LOL
 
Can I getta hell ya. :thumbsup: Ray did ya hurt your scoop any :tongue3:
 
COTTON said:
Can I getta hell ya. :thumbsup: Ray did ya hurt your scoop any :tongue3:
lol
 
Sure glad to hear your OK. Was this witnessed by anyone? I am thinking you may want to call and report the incident to the police so that if anything comes up and this scumbag decides to file a report, you are in the clear. Once again, glad to hear your OK and this dirtbag got what he deserved!!!

:notworthy:

Aaron
 
[mod] Terms of Use Violation! Substituting foul language with symbols doesn't really disguise the foul language. Some words are worse than others. You picked the worst ones and went way overboard [/mod]
 
Some peoples kids...they just never got a good lesson on
proper beach etiquette and getting along with others......
until recently. Well done Dew! Sorry you had to waste your
detecting time to show some punk some manners, but he
will probably remember that lesson for quite a while. BTW...
I see you are still collecting the "lobe" artifacts. LOL
Gold Nuggets :hello:
 
Good to hear your OK, Shame you had to deal with these types, Do watch your back for awhile..Sometimes they like to circle back with there friends, specially since you left the mark of the Pirate on his sweet little face....And Congrads on all the nice stuff you have dug this summer..Very nice haul..........
 
:nono: are everywhere >:(,
But !
You got to love a happy ending :laughing9:
HH Metro
 
You are MUCH nicer than I am. I wouldn't have given him the rag, sand in the wound would have been more in line. I hate punks!
 
Assault is still assault. File a report, including the time and location.

Prefer charges if punkie says anything.

Glad you realized you had a means of self-defense handy. :wink:
 
Tuberale said:
Assault is still assault. File a report, including the time and location.

Prefer charges if punkie says anything.

Glad you realized you had a means of self-defense handy. :wink:

Tuber, please tell me you're kidding. In this case, assault is NOT assault!!! It was a case of simple self defense. When some :nono: is gunning rocks at a person, there's the potential for major injury :sign13: As others have mentioned, I'd say dew went easy on the guy - the moron WAS still breathing after all. Dew even gave him a warning after the first strike...which was more than I would have done. Two thumbs up buddy :icon_thumright: :icon_thumleft:
 
njnydigger said:
Tuberale said:
Assault is still assault. File a report, including the time and location.

Prefer charges if punkie says anything.

Glad you realized you had a means of self-defense handy. :wink:

Tuber, please tell me you're kidding. In this case, assault is NOT assault!!! It was a case of simple self defense. When some :nono: is gunning rocks at a person, there's the potential for major injury :sign13: As others have mentioned, I'd say dew went easy on the guy - the moron WAS still breathing after all. Dew even gave him a warning after the first strike...which was more than I would have done. Two thumbs up buddy :icon_thumright: :icon_thumleft:
I think he meant Dew was assaulted with the rock. :dontknow:
 
Holy crap. Be careful out there. As was mentioned in a previous reply, sometimes they circle back with friends. There was once a time when i would throw down with anyone - until i learned the hard way their friends sometimes carry knives...
 
lookindown said:
njnydigger said:
Tuberale said:
Assault is still assault. File a report, including the time and location.

Prefer charges if punkie says anything.

Glad you realized you had a means of self-defense handy. :wink:

Tuber, please tell me you're kidding. In this case, assault is NOT assault!!! It was a case of simple self defense. When some :nono: is gunning rocks at a person, there's the potential for major injury :sign13: As others have mentioned, I'd say dew went easy on the guy - the moron WAS still breathing after all. Dew even gave him a warning after the first strike...which was more than I would have done. Two thumbs up buddy :icon_thumright: :icon_thumleft:
I think he meant Dew was assaulted with the rock. :dontknow:

If I misinterpreted tuberales response wrong, I apologize. I just get so hot-headed reading this stuff. I'm sure we all of stories of this stuff happening to us - me included. So, anytime one of us is provoked and/or threatened, I make it well known that the hunter did nothing wrong in defending him/herself.

P.S. - IMHO, I'd say forget filing any police reports or any of that crap. You'd just be opening a potential can of worms if you catch my drift ;) Maybe just avoid that beach for a few weeks if possible :thumbsup: Or as us Italians are so fond of saying, maybe lay-low or hit the mattresses for a while :laughing7:
 
Wow, on my beach they throw coins. Some throw quarters! Rich fools! Now you have to get one of those Bio Hazzard stickers for your scoop! Glad you're OK.
 
Great job Dewguru!!!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom