What's new

09/12 Beach Honker

DewGuru

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2010
Messages
1,264
Reaction score
705
Golden Thread
0
Location
Gulf Coast Florida
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went to the beach for a couple hours this evening ... Wife decided she best come along to keep me out of trouble and in check ... I hit the wet sand, she hit the dry ... I coughed up .42 cents and 3 junker earrings and she schooled me with a 10.2 g .925 silver ring, dual diamonds, with center stone possibly being a ruby.

Happy Hunting!
 

Attachments

  • 0912 001.webp
    0912 001.webp
    59.7 KB · Views: 609
  • 0912 003.webp
    0912 003.webp
    21.5 KB · Views: 616
Upvote 0
Nice honker...yep, schooled for sure....great hunt!!!!
 
Nice silver ring. :icon_thumleft: :icon_pirat: :icon_thumright:
 
Having the wife hunt doubles your potential! Beautiful ring. Sharing a hunt can lead to a lot of conversation too. Good for a marriage.
 
Very nice silver ring that your wife found Dew.
It never hurts to be "schooled" every now and
then.....keeps us humble....for a while anyway.
Gold Nuggets :hello:
 
I love that ring, DG!! Beautiful!!

Lorraine
 
general said:
Having the wife hunt doubles your potential! Beautiful ring. Sharing a hunt can lead to a lot of conversation too. Good for a marriage.

It is nice when the wife comes along. First time my wife came with me she was lots luckier than I, but wouldn't go again because she was afraid one of her friends would see her. :laughing7:
 
Wow! That's a nice hunk of silver!
 
That's a great looking ring, think I would keep that one!! No one better to keep one in check :laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom