What's new

09 VDB

Mike from MI

Silver Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2007
Messages
3,295
Reaction score
2,665
Golden Thread
0
Location
Vicksburg Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Minelab Explorer II, Exterra 30, Fisher CZ-21, and CZ-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went with two friends and hit some parks and an old school the other day. Over $4.00 in clad, some trinkets, a 59 nickel and penny, 3 wheats including a 1909 VDB. Was glad to find it. It is my third one. I also like the old AAA pin. Might be awhile till I can go again, but I'm glad we had that warm spell.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0763.webp
    IMG_0763.webp
    39.9 KB · Views: 109
  • FullSizeRender-3 copy 3.webp
    FullSizeRender-3 copy 3.webp
    42.6 KB · Views: 118
  • FullSizeRender copy 6.webp
    FullSizeRender copy 6.webp
    45.6 KB · Views: 110
  • FullSizeRender-4.webp
    FullSizeRender-4.webp
    28.7 KB · Views: 113
  • FullSizeRender-3 copy 4.webp
    FullSizeRender-3 copy 4.webp
    37.2 KB · Views: 100
Nice score in the VDB Mike!!
I've found 09 Wheats but never the VDB
Congrats bud! AAA pin is cool too
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom