What's new

1...2... no 3 pipes!

birdpointgriswold

Hero Member
Joined
May 23, 2012
Messages
901
Reaction score
228
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Another killer lunch break! I know they are not native american but I'm sure you guys will enjoy seeing them!

ForumRunner_20121120_172559.webp



ForumRunner_20121120_172617.webp



ForumRunner_20121120_172632.webp



ForumRunner_20121120_172547.webp



ForumRunner_20121120_172645.webp



ForumRunner_20121120_172714.webp
 

Attachments

  • ForumRunner_20121120_172724.webp
    ForumRunner_20121120_172724.webp
    24.1 KB · Views: 115
Upvote 0
Big changes here since then too.
 
Last edited:
Yeah.. money if money never entered the equation things would be different. The internet helped it get out of control.
 
GatorBoy said:
Yeah.. money if money never entered the equation things would be different. The internet helped it get out of control.

I have read so many Internet pros and cons. I think the scale is almost balanced on that topic. I'm sure you have read it as well. Look at us.
 
People have collected and traded money for artifacts for a long time..the internet however made it visible to thousands who would have otherwise not given it alot of thought. As soon as Jo Shmo saw money go from Billy to Bob he got what he thought was a good Idea...I saw riverbanks, burrial mounds and midden and village sites look like bombs went off in them. Not covering holes going out at night...ect.. many of the punk kids in Gainesville were buying dope with the money... It became obserd.
 
nice pipes bird :icon_thumright:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom