🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 5
great video and nice finds

THATS AMAZING TRULY AMAZING HOW MANY HOURS WOULD YOU SAY YOU HAVE PUT IN FOR ALL THAT TREASURE? JUSY AMAZING CONGRATS MY FRIEND KEEP DIGGIN AND KEEP POSTING

Thanks! I usually hunt about 12hrs a week except for late November through mid February ... Burrrr

Awesome finds and Great video!!!

outstanding_md.gif

Lookin good there Doc. Now that you have had that beast for a year you must have it dialed in pretty good so I bet you'll bring in 2lbs or better next year.
Good luck,
ZDD

You've had a great year in the silver department, do you run the 6" head all the time?

I actually run the stock coil about 90% of the time. I just got done hunting a super trashy tear out.

Wow, that's impressive. You've definitely learned your machine well. :thumbsup: Great video and keep digging!

HH

Awesome stuff! Thanks for sharing, the video is great and gives us all hope. :tongue3:

Where abouts do you hunt? In general, not looking to hack your spots. :thumbsup:

Looks like you have a new hunter in the works, think they'll follow in your footsteps??

Hope you break 2 lbs this next year. :icon_thumright:

I typically hunt private property that I've obtained permission to hunt. Lots of door knocking.

I'll do my best to help you guys out!

Nice year, I'm already subscribed to you and watched the video first thing today.

Keep @ it and HH !!

Phenomenal finds. You put in the time and you certainly reaped the rewards in a big way. :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back