What's new

1/30/09 I did good today!

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
7,452
Reaction score
93
Golden Thread
0
Location
Chicago IL
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was supposed to get 10 boxes today (4 from 1 bank, 4 from another bank, then 2 from yet another). I did the first 4 boxes then I went to my bank with the 2 boxes, guess what - they didn't place my order.... I will swing by in the morning to get the rest of my boxes, hopefully they are as good as todays boxes. Today I also found my first Franklin for 09, then my second then my third!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2145.webp
    IMG_2145.webp
    43.1 KB · Views: 355
Upvote 0
Cool. I've been skunked so far in 2009 on my half boxes. Haven't been ordering as much though. But still 0 for 6.
 
TreasureFiend said:
I was supposed to get 10 boxes today (4 from 1 bank, 4 from another bank, then 2 from yet another). I did the first 4 boxes then I went to my bank with the 2 boxes, guess what - they didn't place my order.... I will swing by in the morning to get the rest of my boxes, hopefully they are as good as todays boxes. Today I also found my first Franklin for 09, then my second then my third!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:


Great finds and nice chart display.

PS Is that a .45 cal in your left hand in the avatar?

Jim
 
TF,
Those were two great boxes to walk away with that many 90%. I hope I will be able to pick up my three on Wednesday before I head over to Spain for two weeks. Sadly, you wont see any silver from me for two hole weeks. It is crazy that going to Europe is second to finding silver.

-Golden Silver
 
Way to go TF awesome finds!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
You did GREAT, and I love your photo and breakdown listing! :thumbsup:
 
great finds!!
 
Yep, you did good, therefore I will post your favorite icon: :thumbsup:

-Codes
 
jim4silver said:
TreasureFiend said:
I was supposed to get 10 boxes today (4 from 1 bank, 4 from another bank, then 2 from yet another). I did the first 4 boxes then I went to my bank with the 2 boxes, guess what - they didn't place my order.... I will swing by in the morning to get the rest of my boxes, hopefully they are as good as todays boxes. Today I also found my first Franklin for 09, then my second then my third!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:


Great finds and nice chart display.

PS Is that a .45 cal in your left hand in the avatar?

Jim

Yes, its a WWII Auto Ordinance 1911 45ACP (Auto Ordinance was the company that made the "Tommy gun". The shotgun is a Mossburg 110 "Pistolgrip Persuader", I took off the stock pistolgrip and added the top folding stock. :icon_pirat:
 
Good Score plus I like the coins picture witht he dates.

Give me some tips of how to edit a picture like yours.

DW
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom