What's new

1-5-09 Penny, Nickel, Half Boxs

FunWithTreasure

Hero Member
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
783
Reaction score
347
Golden Thread
0
1-5-09 Penny, Nickel, Half Box's

Decided to get a box of pennies, A box of Nickels, And A box of Halfs today..Didnt do to good with the halfs only got 2 - 1968D 40%ers, The pennies really stunk @ 7 Wheats and 1 Forighn (wich is rair ussaly lots of wheaties). The nickel box however cam through for me...Got 30 varieus date and mintmark nickels from 39-59 also got 1 Silver war nickel, and also my Very First Proof nickel a 1972S wich I was very happy to get.. Wish the halfs where a bit better but hey at least I didnt get skunked..
 
Upvote 0
Re: 1-5-09 Penny, Nickel, Half Box's

The nickels made up for everything!
 
Re: 1-5-09 Penny, Nickel, Half Box's

Great boxes!!! I wish my half boxes could have 2 40% on a regular baises.... That is above average for around me, everyonce in a while I get a decent box, but usuially its skunksville for me. :tongue3:
 
Re: 1-5-09 Penny, Nickel, Half Box's

Nice finds. At least you found some nice nickle finds :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom