- Joined
- Aug 21, 2005
- Messages
- 895
- Reaction score
- 48
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Central Pennsylvania
- Detector(s) used
- Fisher F75 LTD, Minelab ETrac & Tesoro Silver UMax
$1.72 in 60's clad and a whatzit!!
I had an hour and half to kill before dark so I hit a local ballfield that used to be a gun club picnic grounds. I know yall know what the clad looks like but how 'bout this thing.
The top portion says "not transferable", the bottom says "makers number" and stamped lightly in the middle is the number 2571611. Any clues?
I had an hour and half to kill before dark so I hit a local ballfield that used to be a gun club picnic grounds. I know yall know what the clad looks like but how 'bout this thing.
The top portion says "not transferable", the bottom says "makers number" and stamped lightly in the middle is the number 2571611. Any clues?
Attachments
Upvote
0







