What's new

1-925 Silver Ring Some Clad

BOXING63

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2007
Messages
486
Reaction score
290
Golden Thread
0
Location
PIRATE ,CT
Detector(s) used
Excalibur ll, Sovereign GT / New England Detectors USA
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I went out this morning and no luck, :icon_scratch: But this afternoon a little luck on my side not bad and found :icon_pirat: 1-925 Silver Ring... & 1 small 925 Silver clip & Some Clad. The eagle head pendant was found yesterday 3/4/11
 

Attachments

  • Picture 748.webp
    Picture 748.webp
    57.2 KB · Views: 140
  • Picture 742.webp
    Picture 742.webp
    19.2 KB · Views: 141
  • Picture 743.webp
    Picture 743.webp
    21.3 KB · Views: 142
  • Picture 747.webp
    Picture 747.webp
    37.4 KB · Views: 144
  • Picture 746.webp
    Picture 746.webp
    28.3 KB · Views: 152
Nice finds, B63! :headbang:

I like that silver ring....interesting style :thumbsup:

That eagle pin is really nice. :hello2:

Keep 'em comin' :icon_pirat:

Lorraine
 
:icon_thumleft: Great finds there, I love the ring, very unusual!!! :icon_thumright: Red
 
very cool ring! congrats
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom