What's new

1 box of dimes today

gtfan76

Full Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2010
Messages
143
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Todays box produced a
1961 and 1962 (both D's)
it was an average box.

The good news is that those two dimes put me over the 50 silver dime mark. Thats one roll of silver dimes that i got for $5! :headbang:

goodluck everybody with your own hunts!
 
Upvote 0
Good score on the dimes, that's how you have to look at thing's :thumbsup:
HH..Miner
 
Nice work. I'm almost to a full roll of dimes this year. Got a few more and I will hit 50. If you count the canadian dimes I am at 51 this year.
Dimes are consistant, but I never seem to find a ton of them at once.
 
Good for you :thumbsup: :thumbsup: You can't get a better deal than that,50 silver dimes for five dollars.
HH
Rich
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom