What's new

1 broke

captain redbeard

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2015
Messages
580
Reaction score
1,038
Golden Thread
0
Location
Cayuga county, New York
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70, garrett pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wouldn't have posted this if not for the situation. Upon digging my plug after a detector hit, I pulled this out. Broke tip but still cool finding an artifact on accident :laughing7:

dugpoint.webp
 
Upvote 0
Yes, kind of cool isn't it. A person might go out looking for artifacts and maybe find nothing and then turn around and go detecting and find an artifact accidentally, what are the odds?
 
Looks like hafted scraper nice find.
 
I had a friend do the same thing a few years ago. While detecting an old plantation type property, he was digging a signal and out popped a perfect little black arrowhead. Pretty cool.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom