1 gold and one silver

tyrooney

Dec 27, 2012
southern california
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Garrett pro-pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got out about an hour and a half before dark today. I went to a ballfield by the house after seeing how many rings eagleforce is getting in fields. I found the first ring within 5 minutes. It has 11 diamond chips and tested gold on the yellow part. I'll checck the rest tomorrow. i thought it wasnt gold as it's not hallmarked but after the diamonds tested real I checked it. The other ring is hallmarked .925. i think I'll just keep this detector for awhile.

I took the one ring to the jewelers today as even though I tested it at home I wanted verification. He said the diamonds are good quality. It is 18K yellow gold, 18K rose gold and platinum. Other than that I can't hunt for a bit as my arthritis has me really hobbling right now.

Attachments

• IMG_1147.JPG
    IMG_1147.JPG
    58.9 KB · Views: 152
  • IMG_1150.JPG
    IMG_1150.JPG
    47.5 KB · Views: 136
  • IMG_1151.JPG
    IMG_1151.JPG
    58 KB · Views: 144
Last edited:
Upvote 4
Nice rings! Thats how you hit the spot. Congrats! :headbang:

Nice! I've been trying to figure out where the best spot in a ball field would be. Outfield vs. First base, etc

Them some great rings there.cool

Well I found a gold ring behind where the players sit in the grass ( about 2" deep) probably where the parents were walking around and cheering. It was between home and first. The silver one I found in right field. People tend to lose rings when they are throwing balls, frisbees, etc.. I have heard of many persons finding items in the outfield as well as where people sit to watch soccer games and play soccer.

That is one sweet hunk of gold ! Great finds
Glen

Great finds, congrats on the gold and silver!

Great finds! Nicely done!!

All the best,

Lanny

That is one sweet ring. Congrats.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back