What's new

1 hour woods hunt got a V.D.B. + more

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
7,452
Reaction score
93
Golden Thread
0
Location
Chicago IL
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I got to fiendin again so I went and scouted out another place out in the woods for about an hour and scored again. It was just drizzling but right towards the end it picked up so I had to high tail it outta there. This is my 1st V.D.B. that I have found, too bad it didn't come from San Fran.... :tongue3:

​
 

Attachments

  • 10-26A.webp
    10-26A.webp
    50.7 KB · Views: 405
  • 10-26B.webp
    10-26B.webp
    34.7 KB · Views: 413
  • 10-26C.webp
    10-26C.webp
    26.4 KB · Views: 406
Looks like a good spot to get back to! :thumbsup:
Too bad there's no S... >:( Ya almost made the Banner! :headbang:

Nice silver too!
 
Great job TF!! you are the woods master! :notworthy:
 
GREAT FINDS KERMIT! WTG!
 
Goio said:
Great job TF!! you are the woods master! :notworthy:
Yeah what GOIO said...................You Da Woods Man................Congrats Fiend...wish it would have had an 's' as well.........Congrats on some nice finds .
 
Nice George and '09 VDB! Like I told you earlier, I too have found some 09's but all but one are so crusty, you'd never know if they had a VDB or not. Oh well! At least you got out there and found a nice silver quarter. I worked five hours for a George the other day, lol.

Joe
 
Thanks guys, video added, it has some additional hunts that I never made a video of. :icon_pirat:
 
Congrats on 09 VDB and the Washington. Enjoyed the video as always.
 
Congrats on that V.D.B. :thumbsup: and the silver!

It's always a treat to watch your videos. . . especially when
the weather isn't cooperative :)

Take care!
 
Nice finds! Great to see a video again. How do you guys decide where to start out wood hunting. Tried it a few times by me no luck at all.
 
Sweet day in the woods Kermit! It's a great one cent coin and too good for just any old gumball machine! Nice Georgie too!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom