RJ55 Bronze Member Joined Jul 2, 2014 Messages 1,453 Reaction score 1,188 Golden Thread 0 Location western NC Detector(s) used XP Deus/Garrett Pro Pointer II Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Aug 14, 2015 #1 Went back to the place we had found the King George II half penny and buttons today, and all I found was this 1903 IHC . HH RJ Upvote 18
Went back to the place we had found the King George II half penny and buttons today, and all I found was this 1903 IHC . HH RJ
Loco-Digger Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 16, 2014 Messages 12,099 Reaction score 18,282 Golden Thread 1 Location Northern O-H-I-O 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner) Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Aug 14, 2015 #2 Nice IHP save. I'd hit that location in 3 directions before I stopped, unless I got another great permission lined up.
Nice IHP save. I'd hit that location in 3 directions before I stopped, unless I got another great permission lined up.
S sutphin Gold Member Joined Oct 2, 2013 Messages 8,362 Reaction score 4,468 Golden Thread 0 Location brunswick md Detector(s) used WHITES 5900, MXT 300, MXT PRO, MXT ALL PRO/ 8X6 SEF COIL Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Aug 14, 2015 #3 THERES ONE HONEST INJUN .
Q qaela4 Bronze Member Joined Jul 24, 2014 Messages 1,380 Reaction score 1,606 Golden Thread 0 Location Keene, New Hampshire Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter Quick Silver,Tesoro Silver Sabre uMax. Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Aug 14, 2015 #4 Love these IH's, nice save.
bonepicker Bronze Member Joined Jan 5, 2012 Messages 1,354 Reaction score 3,105 Golden Thread 2 Location MS, Lynchberg 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used XP DEUS Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Aug 14, 2015 #5 GJ on the indian. Love finding those.
cjon455 Gold Member Joined Jun 4, 2012 Messages 9,231 Reaction score 11,541 Golden Thread 0 Location Northeast PA Detector(s) used Minelab Etrac Garrett Propointer Garrett Propointer-AT Sampson T handle shovel Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 15, 2015 #6 I love finding Indians, good job!
treblehunter Gold Member Joined Jun 18, 2013 Messages 9,692 Reaction score 11,296 Golden Thread 0 Location New Jersey Detector(s) used Minelab Excalibur II XP Deus Garrett pro pointer XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 15, 2015 #7 I love those Indian Head Cents too! nice save.
basque-man Silver Member Joined Sep 26, 2014 Messages 2,525 Reaction score 3,120 Golden Thread 1 Location W. Nevada / N. CA 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used XP Deus; Minelab E-Trac; Son (Wyatt) uses XP Deus! Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 15, 2015 #8 Nothing wrong with that!!!