What's new

1 of my beaches is getting Dredged! Any thoughts?

beckleeson

Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 19, 2012
Messages
68
Reaction score
12
Golden Thread
0
Location
West Coast Florida
Detector(s) used
TESORO Cutlass II µMAX , TESORO Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just started MDing 5 days ago (been out 4 times) and one of my beaches is getting dredged (new sand shot in from out in the Gulf). I was just wondering if it would be pointless or something I should really pursue to go out and detect it?
 
Upvote 0
I would detect it.
 
You better believe detect it. Instead of tourist jewelry you might find something a lot more valuable. Plus they may turn up something there on your beach too while they are working it.
 
I'm detecting the beaches before them and hopefully here soon I can get the beaches after dredging. To much salt for my detector to hit it up right away!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom