What's new

1 out 3 aint bad.

tnt-k9

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2010
Messages
1,259
Reaction score
1,209
Golden Thread
1
Location
Dutch Caribbean
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went out this morning for my pre-work hunt. Spent about 1 1/2 hours in the water and found a couple bottle caps, pull tabs, bobby pins and a couple pieces of foil. I ended up with only 3 pieces that did not make it to the trash pouch. 1 US dime, a 14K white gold band @ 7 grams and a junk earring. I showed my wife the earring and told her that I would go back out tomorrow to the same spot to see if I could find the mate. She said I shouldn't bother. I swear she has gotten really picky since she met me.

Thanks for looking and good luck out there!!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0952.webp
    IMG_0952.webp
    8.6 KB · Views: 266
Upvote 0
Nice ring and great quick hunt but shes right about the earring
 
NIce goin' on that gold ring, tnt!:headbang:

I agree with your wife....don't bother:cat:

HH

Lorraine
 
Anytime you get gold is a good day, especially on a quick hunt. That is a fine ring for your collection. You are right, the ladies in our life can get spoiled with the goodies we sometimes find. Although she is right about this particular earing, it would still be fun to try to get the other plus whatever else you missed that might be small, gold and sparkly. Luck!
 
Nice ring save !!
 
Nice finds. I say go back if you think you can find the mate to that earring. I say go back because you thought of going back. I say go back anyway. Its your free time, and you never know what will show up in your scoop while you are looking for that earring! :thumbsup:
 
Slowing down for you. Just like here. Congrats!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom