What's new

1 Reale found 2nd time out

Mountie Man

Greenie
Joined
Nov 7, 2010
Messages
15
Reaction score
13
Golden Thread
0
Location
South Williamsport PA
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
I was out detecting for the second time with Paco using his Classic ID detector in the farm fields and found a 1782 1 Reale. Not a bad find for the second time out. I was bitten by the bug. Now is all I think about is when can I get out the next time to go detecting.
 

Attachments

  • reale front.webp
    reale front.webp
    4.2 KB · Views: 620
  • reale back.webp
    reale back.webp
    3.8 KB · Views: 628
Upvote 0
Uh Oh. you are hooked. It is like winning big on a slot machine the first time. All you can think about is going again. Good luck with that!
 
Welcome to Tnet from across the pond :icon_thumright:

I think its all up hill from here :laughing9:

Still looking for my 1st :notworthy:
 
Great Beginners Find! That'll Hook ya for sure!
have yet to dig Spanish Silver myself,
But certainly experienced 'Beginners Luck' when I started.
Congrats! :thumbsup:
 
congrats!!! most of us will never dig one of those!
 
I was hooked with a 1804 Half Cent. I"m sure you'll find plenty more colonial coins and relics from here on out!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom