What's new

10-28-09 Box

Foster0724

Greenie
Joined
Sep 24, 2009
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 305
Got my box of halves today.

1944 WLH (my first WLH!!!)
1964 Kennedy
2 40% Kens
1 1986 Commemorative half (another first for me)


Going to try some dimes this weekend.
 
Upvote 0
Thanks Rich.
I wish I had the time and $$ to do the volume you have been doing. I have been doing pretty well in the small amounts i have been doing. Lucky for me we haven't crossed paths ( I don't think) considering we are hunting the same area.
 
Foster,
It's very unlikely that we will cross paths. Heck, I don't know where I'm going to end up half the time. I have a starting point planned out,see an exit for a town I've never been to before,and on a whim take it and end up somewhere else.
I may start out early so that I'm the banks first customer of the day. Sometimes I have a bank in mind that I want to hit just before closing.
I've mined banks in 3 States in a single day.
I like to end the day with a decent score. Could be the first bank of the day. If so I'm done for the day.If I'm feeling lucky I'll keep going, but I usually end up with a big dump.
HH
Rich
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom