What's new

$10 Bill Serial Number Question

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2006
Messages
11,705
Reaction score
148
Golden Thread
0
Location
Montana
Is my 2004 series $10.00 bill's serial number interesting at all?

57000006

I have no clue... but then again I never find any that catch my eye so I have to ask.

If it's NOT an interesting number just lemme know! :)
 
Not particularly. The 0s usually have to come at the beginning of a serial number for it to command a big premium.
 
DrDetector said:
Not particularly. The 0s usually have to come at the beginning of a serial number for it to command a big premium.

Thanks! I'm clueless about bills, mostly because I never have any. :tard:

savant365 said:
Thats pretty cool Jim, I'll give ya 5 bucks for it :tongue3:

K... Lets see... along with $10.95 shipping and handling... hmmm... I'll get this in the mail to you ASAP for $15.95! :thumbsup:
 
Montana Jim said:
DrDetector said:
Not particularly. The 0s usually have to come at the beginning of a serial number for it to command a big premium.

Thanks! I'm clueless about bills, mostly because I never have any. :tard:

savant365 said:
Thats pretty cool Jim, I'll give ya 5 bucks for it :tongue3:

K... Lets see... along with $10.95 shipping and handling... hmmm... I'll get this in the mail to you ASAP for $15.95! :thumbsup:
Now that's feebay saavy! :thumbsup:
Scott
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom