jiminsandiego
Greenie
They say in sport fishing that 10% of the fisherman get 90% of the fish. I wonder if this holds true in metal detecting. I was talking to another guy metal detecting at the beach the other day that told me that he quit going to the club meetings because the same 5 guys always get the good stuff. Said they buy em at the pawn shop. I was shocked! Maybe I'm naive, but maybe those are just the "10 percenters". I took a barber dime I had found earlier that day out of my wallet to show him (and even told him where I found it). He told me of a guy that keeps a diamond ring in his wallet to show other detectorist. Did he think I was lying? Anyway now I want to attend a club meeting more than ever (I never have). Maybe those 10 percenters can clue me in on what they do differently. By the way the guy seemed very nice, but I just can't picture 5 grown men lying about what they find.
Cheers,
Jim
Cheers,
Jim
Upvote
0
, mostly liars and a few eat lots of fish but don't tell everyone where they go. When asked while at the beach I tell who ever is asking that I haven't found anything but junk or maybe a couple coins. You never know who is watching you...........
??I just don't understand the thought process of some people.

The gold/silver will come as it always does. I Dig everything and go slow it has paid off for me. Take care amigo.






