What's new

10 MIN.: CLASS RING, GOLD, DIAMOND!!!!: RETURNED~~~~SEE UPDATE!!!!

Re: 10 MIN.: CLASS RING, GOLD, DIAMOND!!!!

CRUSADER said:
crevias said:
CRUSADER said:
2010 ??? Please explain?
That is the year that she will graduate high school. :headbang:

Well, she might not graduate, so shouldn't have the ring. IMHO :D :D

Very funny Cru! ;D
-MM-
 
Re: 10 MIN.: CLASS RING, GOLD, DIAMOND!!!!

Great finds Artz!!! Congrats.
Can't wait to see her reunited with her bling. :icon_thumleft:
-MM-
 
UPDATE: RETURNED CLASS RING & NECKLACE!!!!!!

Well I could not hold out any longer , went down to the peoples house and talked to the father and mother, the daughter was gone , but I returned the ring and necklace!!! they were overwhelmed,, to say the least,, it turns out that the necklace was a gift from the girls aunt that had passed away a few years ago,, I thought she was going to cry on me,,, but she held back,,, they forced me to take a reward for finding the items, they had searched high and low for the necklace for a year or so . Oh well a good ending after all, I knew the family after all so it was all good,,I am glad I could return such a great piece of jewlery to them, the diamond was a real quarter carat,, so it made my day and night!!!
The mother put it on her hand for the picture,, a little camera shy I guess,,,,

thanks for lookin

Arthur
 

Attachments

  • P1000211 [800x600].webp
    P1000211 [800x600].webp
    34.6 KB · Views: 1,002
Re: 10 MIN.: CLASS RING, GOLD, DIAMOND!!!!

Excellent!

HH
 
Re: UPDATE: RETURNED CLASS RING & NECKLACE!!!!!!

WTG
 
Re: UPDATE: RETURNED CLASS RING & NECKLACE!!!!!!

Awesome job!!! Even if she is a little camera shy we can still see her reflection in the window! :wink:
 
Re: UPDATE: RETURNED CLASS RING & NECKLACE!!!!!!

:icon_thumright: wtg Bro definetlt got some good karma coming your way :thumbsup:
 
Re: UPDATE: RETURNED CLASS RING & NECKLACE!!!!!!

Great work. Thanks for the great deed.
 
Re: UPDATE: RETURNED CLASS RING & NECKLACE!!!!!!

nice!
 
Re: UPDATE: RETURNED CLASS RING & NECKLACE!!!!!!

congrats on the return!!!
 
Re: UPDATE: RETURNED CLASS RING & NECKLACE!!!!!!

WTG on returning the ring and necklace. Don't you love the feeling you get when you return a item.....Matt
 
Re: UPDATE: RETURNED CLASS RING & NECKLACE!!!!!!

that eas really cool wtg :thumbsup:
 
Re: UPDATE: RETURNED CLASS RING & NECKLACE!!!!!!

good deal :headbang:
 
Re: UPDATE: RETURNED CLASS RING & NECKLACE!!!!!!

I can see her in the reflection :D

nice work
 
Re: UPDATE: RETURNED CLASS RING & NECKLACE!!!!!!

You got class WTG.
Kevin
 
Re: UPDATE: RETURNED CLASS RING & NECKLACE!!!!!!

YOU DA MAN!!!!!!!!!!!! :icon_thumleft: :hello2:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom