What's new

10 rings today

  • Thread starter Thread starter digum smacks
  • Start date Start date
D

digum smacks

Guest
me and mark hit it today i got 3 gold 1pos titanium and a silver and pendant.mark got 1 gold ,a tiffany and co. silver and 3 more nsilver
 

Attachments

  • 1rings.webp
    1rings.webp
    37.1 KB · Views: 1,239
  • 2rings.webp
    2rings.webp
    31.4 KB · Views: 1,228
  • 3ring.webp
    3ring.webp
    43.9 KB · Views: 1,224
  • 4ring.webp
    4ring.webp
    45.8 KB · Views: 1,220
  • 5ring.webp
    5ring.webp
    27.7 KB · Views: 1,219
Upvote 0
me thinks the season is heating up!
 
Very nice.I geuss you an Mark didnt leave any thing for me, :tongue3: :laughing9: Congrats :thumbsup:
 
Damn nice! Water hunting I presume????

I have GOT to get a water machine..
 
nice finds. Which detector did you use. I just order a Excalibur and I have a whites surfmaster. Hope the excalibur will find more for me.....Matt
 
it will find the same if your coil goes over it lol
 
When I first read it I thought I never got 10 rings in a day. Now I know there were two of you. Congrats to both of ya. :thumbsup:
 
Excellent haul!
 
nice job Dave
 
Looks like you just scooped up a jewelry box :icon_salut:
 
Wow great finds..... I'm going tomorrow hope I do half as good Thanks for sharing
 
Nice one! Well, nice ten! I've come close to 10 but not nearly as much in value...
 
holey moley super nice haul indeed.. congrats
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom