What's new

100 dollars in nickels. . .

1996

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 2, 2008
Messages
275
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Location
HamburgAR
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 Old Folks Knowledge
I opened a checking account yesterday just for fun. I told the lady I would like 100 dollars in nickels to begin with. I spent 20 of it at the coin shop on some shiny wheaters and modern proof pennies. I got the 80 dollars home and searched them all last night. I found about 25 pre 1960 with no war nickels. Kind of boring, I know. It was for me too.
I found out the bank I was planning on dumping at charges 8% for their coin counter. I guess I will have to roll them up by hand and bring them back to my bank.


I've been out of coin roll hunting for a while. I'm new to the Little Rock, AR area and hope to find some silver up here!!!
alright,
later,
1996

If you collect wheats, check out my post in treasure related stuff for trade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
 
Upvote 0
Thanks mistergee. I remember when you found all of those coins in your avatar. Congrats on the new grand baby!! :hello2:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom