What's new

$100 in Nickels

enamel7

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2005
Messages
6,415
Reaction score
2,551
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hi all!
decided to get a box to go thru as a hunch. It didn't let me down.
1939,1940d,1941(2),1941s,1942,1943s(silver),1948,1952,1952s,1953d,1954d(2),1955d(2), 1956(2),1956d(2),1957d(4),1958d,1959d
1972s clad proof
And a beautiful 1935 buffalo!
HH
Gilbert
 
Upvote 0
My guess would be $100 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
I am jealous Enamel, that is a sweet box, a buffalo with a date is awsome. I can't wait to find a buffalo to match up with the Indian head I found last week. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
As stated...got a pic of the Buff? Those are probably my favorite old coin to find. Love that design.
 
ask and you will receive.
 

Attachments

  • bufo.webp
    bufo.webp
    23.4 KB · Views: 227
  • buffr.webp
    buffr.webp
    25.5 KB · Views: 223
Great find! Just found a 1936 myself...I'll post about it later this week.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom