What's new

$100 in Nickels

Coins4Cheese

Hero Member
Joined
Jun 30, 2009
Messages
657
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
Location
Japan
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Garret Ace 250
Just stopped by the BOA to pick up my weekly coins. Here are my finds for $100 in nickels.

12 pre-1960 Jefferson's (Oldest one is a 1946)
Nothing older than a Jefferson nickel.
Filled 1 hole. (1950)

HH.
 
Upvote 0
Thats not to bad then eh! and are you in Japan now? and if so do they import American money for the service men there? let me know and good luck and HH!

Chuck.
 
Tattooguy67 said:
Thats not to bad then eh! and are you in Japan now? and if so do they import American money for the service men there? let me know and good luck and HH!

Chuck.

I live in Japan right now. But I have access to US military bases. Inside of the bases, it's like a mini-America. They have American shopping malls, stores, and BOA's. I think they import the money by boat or cargo plane. I'm not sure though .

HH
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom