What's new

$100 in Nickels

enamel7

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2005
Messages
6,415
Reaction score
2,551
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all!
just finished $100 in hand rolled.
1940(2),1940s,1941,1943P,1948,1948d(2),1950,
1953,1954d,1955d,1956d(2),1947d,1958d(4).
1962 proof!
HH
Gilbert
 
Upvote 0
Nice proof, I think the impaired nickel proofs are hard to find. I have only ever found 1. And way to go on another war nickel :thumbsup:
 
Yeah, I've only found two myself; both '05 ..............and both in the same roll. Go figure. :o
 
Anyway you can post that proof? never seen one.

thanks!
apush
 
apush said:
Anyway you can post that proof? never seen one.

thanks!
apush
I'll get right on it. :icon_thumright:
 
Here it is.
 

Attachments

  • proofob.webp
    proofob.webp
    27.1 KB · Views: 183
  • proof.webp
    proof.webp
    29.6 KB · Views: 178
That's what I call "purdy."
apush
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom