What's new

$100 of CWR Dimes and 96 Steel Pennies.

mleblanc138

Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2011
Messages
324
Reaction score
6
Golden Thread
0
Location
Orem, Utah
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got a 1956 Roosie on the last roll. Also made a 1965-2010 Dime year set just for kicks. One of the banks I went to today had 96 Steel 1943 Pennies. Before I got there they were worried they couldn't get rid of them, then one of the tellers said what if that coin guy(me) comes in. Sure enough I came in and bought them all.

 
Upvote 0
Re: $100 of CWR Dimes.

awesome score!!! nice job on the dimes, and amazing job on the steel cents!!! keep it up and hh!
 
:hello2: Great score on the steelies and all for only .96 cents!!! :thumbsup:

HH,

$ilver$urfer :hello:
 
Man that is awesome on the steelies....congrats. :notworthy:
 
Thats Awesome...I was happy when I found 1 last month :laughing9:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom