What's new

100 year old Ear Rings???

doublet2a

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2007
Messages
1,281
Reaction score
306
Golden Thread
0
Location
Lindsay, California
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov. Elite 5", 8" & 10" coils. EXP II 8" & 10" coils with inline Sunray pin pointer. AT Pro 8" & 10" Coils, Equinox 600 10" and 5" coils.
Found these at a Hotel site that was built in 1872
It was burned by arsonists a few months ago
Thought maybe these were Ear Rings from on of the Ladies of The Night ??? ???
The one on the right is a piece like the one on the left
Got before, and after pics.
also a pic of the Hotel in 1896, and pic of the inside of the bar

Tim
 

Attachments

  • scan0003.webp
    scan0003.webp
    43 KB · Views: 674
  • scan0001.webp
    scan0001.webp
    41.9 KB · Views: 658
  • DSC03955.webp
    DSC03955.webp
    93.5 KB · Views: 650
  • DSC03957.webp
    DSC03957.webp
    68.3 KB · Views: 653
  • DSC03961.webp
    DSC03961.webp
    73.4 KB · Views: 650
Upvote 0
doublet2a said:
I was burned by arsonists a few months ago
Dude...thats terrible news and I commend you for getting right back out there, after your ordeal, and finding some great relics ;D
 
Upvote 0
I was burned by arsonists a few months ago

Dude...thats terrible news and I commend you for getting right back out there, after your ordeal, and finding some great relics

Man, I couldn't understand what you where talking about, until I re-read what I wrote

Good one LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tim
 
Upvote 0
great stuff you got down there :thumbsup:
 
Upvote 0
Your ID could well be a good one , but I don't know how you would ever authenticate it. Monty
 
Upvote 0
Can't say for sure, but I love the big girl in the middle!
 
Upvote 0
The one on the right is the highly sought after and cherished Zipper Pull of the Ladies of the Night!!!! :thumbsup: :wink: :-\


I don't really know what they are but they are COOL!
 
Upvote 0
doublet2a said:
I was burned by arsonists a few months ago

Dude...thats terrible news and I commend you for getting right back out there, after your ordeal, and finding some great relics

Man, I couldn't understand what you where talking about, until I re-read what I wrote

Good one LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tim
(It was burned) :)
 
Upvote 0
very interesting. if the finds could talk ., :thumbsup:it would amaze all of us.
 
Upvote 0
WOW, that Barber half cleaned up nicely! Nice finds :thumbsup:

keep on keepin' on
 
Upvote 0
jopher said:
doublet2a said:
I was burned by arsonists a few months ago
Dude...thats terrible news and I commend you for getting right back out there, after your ordeal, and finding some great relics ;D


:laughing1:

At first, I didn't catch it either...lol...I laughed so hard

The earrings are a wonderful find!
 
Upvote 0
Hey Tim......geeminee, I just realized who you are! I didn't know you were on tnet. Wish I had some more Cal. tokens for ya. ;D

Rick J.
 
Upvote 0
Hi Rick,, You ever get back up to that Cowboy camp???
P.M. me


Tim
 
Upvote 0
Well dude they sure very well could be as old as the coin, the right one could be an earring, or a watch fob. The left one is hard to tell, it does have an old type of fastner on the top, but is it maybe too heavy for an earring? What are they made of, it looks like bronze or something that has been silver plated.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom