What's new

1000.00 in halves did well

hit80s

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 31, 2007
Messages
421
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
ace 250
i have been busy with summer activites and didnt chr for a while but i am off this week and had the credit union bring me in 5000.00 in halves from the fed bank ..........so far i have hunted 1000.00 the 1 st box was a skunk the second made up for it and gave me 44-40%ers and 9-64s i was pretty happy .......i will post the results of the other 4000.00 as i pick them up this week :)
 
Upvote 0
Wow... that is one niiiice box. I would flirt with a fat ugly man teller for that kind of silver.... and I'm a straight man myself.

~Dave
 
BBcardsRI said:
Wow... that is one niiiice box. I would flirt with a fat ugly man teller for that kind of silver.... and I'm a straight man myself.

~Dave

Straight my ASS. I've seen the nasty man-play you have taken part in just for the tiniest shaving of silver. I got tapes of it people. Available now for only two easy payments of 5 90% halves.
 
Treasure-Slut said:
BBcardsRI said:
Wow... that is one niiiice box. I would flirt with a fat ugly man teller for that kind of silver.... and I'm a straight man myself.

~Dave

Straight my ASS. I've seen the nasty man-play you have taken part in just for the tiniest shaving of silver. I got tapes of it people. Available now for only two easy payments of 5 90% halves.

Any chance we could get a preview to whet our appetites?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom