What's new

1000 Pesos from the coinstar!

Coinstar magnet

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2020
Messages
4,452
Reaction score
10,340
Golden Thread
0
Location
Beverly Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Tesoro compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I'm at least .27 cents richer today...plus the 2 other finds...
My coinstar closed down the street but there's another nearby which may be the new hotspot for rejects...
 

Attachments

  • 20210428_165648.webp
    20210428_165648.webp
    1.2 MB · Views: 98
  • 20210428_165623.webp
    20210428_165623.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 104
Last edited:
Conversion rate is about 3750 pesos to the dollar, so that 1000 pesos is worth about 30 cents.
 
Lol, worth more than finding a clad quarter. Two weeks ago I got lucky and got 3 silver dimes at two different coinstars within the same week. All told, I have found about a dozen silver in coinstars in the past couple of years or so, 1 quarter and the rest dimes.
 
Last edited:
Very cool Wayne...you are on a roll...may the coinstars keep giving...
 
Muy bien senior!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom