What's new

11-22-09 Park Finds

Pocket Spill

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 2, 2008
Messages
1,518
Reaction score
30
Golden Thread
0
Location
Chicago
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Met up with Etrac007 at a Chicago park today. Got a nice full liberty 1912 Barber dime and 2 crusty Indians – 1899 and 1907. Also found 4 wheaties and two 1941 Jeffersons.

001.webp
002.webp
 
CONGRATS ON A VERY NICE BARBER DIME!!
 
Awesome job!!!! :icon_pirat:
 
that Etrac is working well for you.....Scratch that... Your working that Etrac well
 
Wow!! is that Barber in super shape :thumbsup: One of the nicest I've seen dug.
 
Congrats on some nice coins! That dime was hot off the press when dropped! :thumbsup:
 
Dang you guys tore that place up!
I mean, figuratively of course.

Great finds!
 
Sweet barber Patrick!
 
Nice job on that nice barber.
 
Those IH's look like 99% of the ones I find. Crusty and beyond repair. Nice scores, though. That Barber dime is unbelieveable.

Joe
 
Very nice Barber dime, Pat.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom