11 Silvers in 10 hours of swangin. New high score!

DFW_THer

Bronze Member
Feb 20, 2008
Coinslaughtersville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett Carrot Glued To A Stick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey diggers!

Hit a hot spot with a pal near Jenkintown, PA on 4/20. What a beautiful day it was...
10 silvers, 1 silver catholic charm, and lots of nickel/copper. The newest coin out of this site has been 1936. Supposedly was a catholic home for girls way back when.. They stocked the grounds pretty nicely.. :laughing7:

Hunted from 7:30 to 7:30, with a short break in the middle, yielding the following:
1 walker
4 standing
1 washington (AU 1934 – Pretty coin)
1 barber dime
3 mercs
23 wheats
4 indians
2 V nicks
8 buffs

Buddy bagged 3 silvers, and one absolutely stunning antique 14K wedding band.
All about 4-8” deep. Found with my Whites M6 with 6x10 eclipse. Buddy using a Tesoro silver uMax with great results, too. Really pleased with the depth and sensitivity of my new Whites… Great machine.

Thanks for letting me gloat a little. Keep on diggin & good luck!

B

Attachments

• silver.jpg
    silver.jpg
    162.4 KB · Views: 226
Upvote 1
Wow!!!!!!! now that's a load of silver you got there and four SLQ's in the mix, a big congrats on that hunt and finds :thumbsup:

Congratulation!

Very nice work! Hey it looks like you have a watch fob up by the religious medallions, third row down , fifth item. Can you post a close up of it I really like watch fobs. And I have found a few of the religious medallions over the years and those are always interesting too. Can you post some close ups of them too? He-he while your at it some silver shots would be fine too! Hope this isn't asking too much. I can never get hunts in longer than 4 hours most of the time nowadays due to family obligations. Hope someday I can get some of those longer hunts in also. Happy hunting CARM!

If I found that many silvers in a hunt like you had, you bet your booty I would be gloating too.... big time!
Congratulations on a very nice collection of silver keepers. Gold Nuggets :hello:

Very nice work! Hey it looks like you have a watch fob up by the religious medallions, third row down , fifth item. Can you post a close up of it I really like watch fobs. And I have found a few of the religious medallions over the years and those are always interesting too. Can you post some close ups of them too? He-he while your at it some silver shots would be fine too! Hope this isn't asking too much. I can never get hunts in longer than 4 hours most of the time nowadays due to family obligations. Hope someday I can get some of those longer hunts in also. Happy hunting CARM!

Thx! I can get a pic of the fob up later, but here's the sweeter stuff, as requested. ;)

silver3.jpg

silver2.jpg

silver1.jpg

Thats a fantastic Day!! .. Im still trying for a SLQ!! .. 4 in a day!! .. very jealous! :notworthy: Congrats!

Fob and button up close. Thanks again for asking!

button4-20.jpg

button4-20BACK.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back