What's new

$116.00 in cash found today while MDing in football field parking lot!

SoupBone

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2005
Messages
42
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Alabama
Hi Everyone!

Decided to take the Whites Classic III out for a spin across the road in a field that the School uses for a parking lot during football games. Was really into it with my headphones on and finding a couple of quarters and a dime when my firstborn daughter walks up and says hello. We walk and talk for a brief moment when she looks down and points at a crisp five dollar bill laying on the ground. I said wow! can't get no better than that. Then I start scanning the ground and see another green piece of paper with $100 displayed prominently on its folded lovelyness. I said gleefully "This one is mine"! Frantically we both start eyeballing the horizon for every piece of paper blowing in the wind as the sun goes down. Savannah again comes up with the last couple of bills. One a Ten and the other a dollar. This was the best fifteen minutes I ever had looking for treasure with a metal detector.

I probably would have returned home with 60 cents to my name if it weren't for my great little daughter and her wonderful eyes!

Soupbone
 
Upvote 0
Welcome to the forum D,

You did a lot better than I did this morning. I took my wife to the train station and found a dollar bill on the floor and 23 cents in change. Congrats on the find and spending time with your daughter is priceless.
 
OMG $116, what a great find!
 

Attachments

  • omg2.gif
    omg2.gif
    121 KB · Views: 405
It just don't get much better!!
 
It dont get any better than finding GREEN paper with TRIPLE digits! Ruck.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom