What's new

11kbp, check this out!!!

Neanderthal

Bronze Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Messages
1,263
Reaction score
435
Golden Thread
0
Location
oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
I figured you would get a kick out of this. This is an exciting new display that we put up last Tuesday. It took several people for the "Mammoth Erection" and it lasted all day long. Complete, Siberian Wooly Mammoth skeleton. It measures over 12' tall x 17' long. Now all I need is a ladder and saddle!

1ellie2.webp
 
Upvote 0
cool! Must visit that museum soon. And bring our question-ables to show you. I DO try to imagine that animal roaming when I'm sitting on a hilltop.

You should, I know you would enjoy it! Bring your relics along, I would love to see them.
 
My forte' is pretty much prehistoric Native America, although I do find historic events and people fascinating as well. I know only one thing about Quanah Parker, there are more people that come into the museum stating they are related to him more than any other Native American.

prehistoric as in pre-paleolithic?
 
prehistoric as in pre-paleolithic?

Prehistoric just means before the written history. It's a different time all over the world, depending on their record. For the Americas, most people consider it the time before Columbus (Pre-Contact, Pre-Columbian).
 
....Yes you are right about that Neanderthal, a LOT of claims of relationship with him, almost hate to mention it. Just thought since you're in OK & deal with NA things you might have done something related to him....but guess not...so, never mind...lol
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom