postalgriff
Silver Member
- Joined
- Aug 7, 2008
- Messages
- 2,801
- Reaction score
- 1,093
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Southern Michigan
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab SE
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
officially my last hunt of 2009 (made a deal with the wife, my end being the detector in the closet until 2010) Made some goals and missed some but overall had a good year. these are my finds from last night, dug the IH at the very end when it was getting dark, figured I try and end on a good note. anyway, good luck to you all hunting in December! Griff
and she knows that my first outing in spring was february, so that only leaves about 2 months for winter according to a detectors spouse
I gave in pretty easy, and it helps with my convictions of being a good family man (8 kids)
spring will be here before I know it, with barely enough time to do research, its all good.
Good for you!!






