What's new

12/11 PM Beach Gold

DewGuru

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2010
Messages
1,264
Reaction score
705
Golden Thread
0
Location
Gulf Coast Florida
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After taking a beating on the hunt this AM, myself and pal Tony hooked up and hit another beach in our area that we visit from time to time ... He usually wears me out at this location, but today, redemption was mine, with this nice 14k necklace. Gave a very faint whisper of a signal, almost didn't dig it up, it was very close to swim area marker, thinking it was interference from it's cable. Go Tesoro Sand Shark go. WoooHooo!

Happy Hunting.
 

Attachments

  • 1211b 005.webp
    1211b 005.webp
    47.8 KB · Views: 689
  • 1211b 007.webp
    1211b 007.webp
    33.5 KB · Views: 703
  • 1211b 009.webp
    1211b 009.webp
    83.1 KB · Views: 685
Upvote 0
Again, the chain is great. I would like to get another one of those. I have been detecting for 4 years and have only got 1, it is really nice, I wear it all the time, but those are really hard to come by up here in Boston. I know another guy who has been detecting for years and only this year got one....I think it helps when there is a pendent hooked to it....
 
That's a beautiful chain find, DG!...and I like the creative photo.
 
Gotta love those PI detectors!

They find everything. And I do mean everything!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom