What's new

12/14/09 and a gold ring found 12/14/08

BandB1

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2008
Messages
1,558
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Location
SE Michigan
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello SE Michigan here.

Found 5 wheats and a beat up 1960 Wash. Q, yesterday. The quarter looks
​
like it was hit by a lawnmower. Weather looks too cold for detecting
​
next several days. Last year I had my last hunt on Dec. 29th, so I hope
​
to get out again before the end of the year. Found the gold ring last year
​
12/14/08, gave it to my mother and only now have gotten around to
​
getting a pic of it. Fits my ring finger, is 14k gold, and all the women
​
folk seem to think those are real diamonds. Well, think I'll clean all the
​
mud off my detector and hope for some warmer weather.

[attachment=1]
[attachment=2]

Good luck,
HH.
 

Attachments

  • s14.webp
    s14.webp
    69.2 KB · Views: 189
  • gs.webp
    gs.webp
    43.8 KB · Views: 185
Well done! That ring is a sweet!! :icon_thumleft: Congrats
 
Excellent hunt for sure :thumbsup: big congrats on the nice gold diamond ring, Washington and wheats. That's a spot I'd be heading back to for sure!
 
excellent hunting there B! congrats on them old coins and man that ring is an awesome find!! :hello2:
 
Nice silver, gold, and ice! :icon_thumright:
 
Sweet finds, BB1. :icon_thumleft: I'm glad you're getting out.

HH
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom